Monday, December 5, 2011

My Little Talker

Jack is talking a lot these days.  He is 13 months old, and he isn't walking yet, but the boy can seriously say some words.  Just the other day, he woke up from his nap, and I walked in to his room.  I love when he first wakes up from his nap.  He is usually sitting up and calling out, "Ma!"  I love the way his hair looks crazy, and I love the way his eyes look filled with sleepiness.  So, back to the other day...
I walked in his room and started my normal: "Buzzy!  Is my baby awake??  Buzzy Boy!" I went over to his crib, and reached in to get him out.  He immediately pointed to the door and said, clear as a bell, "play" "toys."

I love this age. I love Jack's inquisitive nature.  I love seeing him discover new things every day.  What did I ever do before him?


                                             Just chillin in my wagon needing a hair cut:)

No comments:

Post a Comment